Note: Not extant. Not playable. (in this location)
2004-10-30 - Moved from rear gallery to a chancel chamber in the 1880's. Repaired in 1905. Replaced by W. W. Kimball in 1933. -Database Manager
Regrettably, it is not possible to display the information about the sponsor of this pipeorgandatabase entry or if there is a sponsor. Please see About Sponsors on Pipe Organ Database.