2004-10-30 - The original builder was J. H. & C. S. (1895). -Database Manager
2004-10-30 - Status Note: There 1992. -Database Manager
2004-10-30 - From the Protestant Chapel, J. F. K. Airport, Queens, NY. Chapel demolished in 1989. -Database Manager
Regrettably, it is not possible to display the information about the sponsor of this pipeorgandatabase entry or if there is a sponsor. Please see About Sponsors on Pipe Organ Database.