Note: Not extant. Not playable. (in this location)
2008-02-21 - Identified from factory documents and publications courtesy of Stephen Schnurr. Portable -Database Manager
2012-01-30 - Updated through online information from Stephen Hall. -- The Eiselstein Brothers Funeral Home opened in 1928; in 1930 it became the Eiselstein-Wigginton Funeral Home, and was taken over by W. Guy Black changing names again. The building was purchased by the next-door First Presbyterian Church in 1983 and used by them until it was demolished in the the 1990s and replaced by the present church building, the Eddington Ministry Center, in 2001. -Database Manager
Regrettably, it is not possible to display the information about the sponsor of this pipeorgandatabase entry or if there is a sponsor. Please see About Sponsors on Pipe Organ Database.